The AOTF Board of Trustees seeks to recognize members who have made sustained and exemplary contributions in support of the Foundation's mission.
Retiring and incumbent members of the AOTF Board of Trustees and other selected individuals.
Email nomination package to the Chair of the AOTF Awards and Recognition Committee in care of Jeanne Cooper, AOTF Awards Program Coordinator.
Deadline for receipt of 2017 nominations for awards to be given at the AOTA 2017 Annual Conference and Exhibition is September 18, 2016.
- a letter of nomination summarizing individual's contributions as they relate to the purpose and criteria for selection of the Meritorious Service Award.
- a short paragraph of no more than 100 words to appear in professional publications citing the nominee's contributions.
- a hi-resolution photograph (300 dpi or greater, jpg preferred).
- the candidate's curriculum vitae.
Criteria for Selection
- Served at least two terms on the AOTF Board of Trustees and provided leadership in an area essential to the Foundation's mission and growth.
- Completed all assigned and voluntary duties and responsibilities in a timely and commendable manner.
- Demonstrated sustained commitment to the Foundation's mission and has helped to assure a strong future.
- Documented contributions and service of a meritorious nature for the Foundation that are over and above the normal responsibilities of a member of the Board of Trustees.
Contact Jeanne Cooper, AOTF Awards Program Coordinator.