- Apr. 21- Virtual PTE Business Meeting- Zoom, 6:30-8:30 p.m. EDT.
- Apr. 25- Deadline to enroll in OT.com course #3
- 2021 St. Catherine Challenge opens
- Scroll & Pen
- May 4-8- OT.com Lifetime members online course #3
- Faculty's Advisor Workshop- online
- Oct. 1- Mary J. Bridle Award Letter of Intent Due
- New Board members announced ( President & Secretary)
- Save the Date/Mark Calendar for PTE Events at AOTA Conference
- Early January- Deadline to enroll in OT.com course #2
- Early January- Winter Edition of Scroll & Pen released
- Mid-January- OT.com online course #2 -tentative
- Jan. 31- Deadline: PTE Award for Excellence in Interchapter Collaboration
- Jan. 31- Deadline: PTE President’s Award
- Jan. 31- Deadline: Mary J. Bridel Award Application
- PTE Annual Business Meeting packets sent to all chapters
- New Executive Committee Announcement
- Mid-Feb.- All St. Catherine’s Challenge Donations Due
AOTA National Conference, San Diego
- Wednesday- Tentative
Board Dinner: 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
Faculty Advisors Workshop: 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Tentative
Research Panel: 10:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Annual Reception: 12:00-1:00 p.m.
Annual Business Meeting (ABM): 1:30-3:00 p.m.
AOTA Welcome Ceremony: 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Tentative
Speed Mentoring Session: 9:00-10:30 a.m.
Executive Board Meeting: 11:00-2:00 p.m.