Established in 1979
The Board of Trustees of the American Occupational Therapy Foundation (AOTF) seeks to recognize the outstanding service of those external to the Foundation who have contributed significantly to the fulfillment of the Foundation's mission, goals and objectives.
- Any individual, agency, business or other institution.
- May not be a current voting member of the AOTF Board of Trustees.
Nominations must be emailed to the Chair of the AOTF Awards and Recognition Committee in care of Careen Carlton, AOTF Awards Program Coordinator by October 1 of each year.
- a letter of nomination summarizing contributions as they relate to the purpose and criteria for selection of the Certificate of Appreciation.
- a short paragraph of no more than 100 words to appear in professional publications citing the nominee's contributions.
- the candidate's curriculum vitae (if appropriate) to accompany the letter of nomination.
- a hi-resolution (300 dpi or greater, jpg preferred) photograph.
Criteria for Selection
Demonstration of consistent and significant contributions to the American Occupational Therapy Foundation.
Contact Careen Carlton, AOTF Awards Program Manager.