Click for information on President's Award and Award for Excellence in Interchapter Collabloration.
Call for Posters: A Special Opportunity for PTE members.
PTE is sponsoring a poster session at the 2019 AOTA Annual Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana on April 3-7, 2019. Be part of this poster session by submitting an abstract to present your research, academy literature review, program development, other scholarly work in occupational therapy.
All PTE members in good standing (active with annual dues paid, or a lifetime member) are eligible to submit. Modeled after the AOTA submission process, you will gain experience preparing an abstract for prevention at a professional conference and receive feedback regarding your submission. A limited number of posters will be selected for presentation.
Submissions must include:
- Title: No more than 150 character, including spaces.
- Authors: List all authors involved; presenting author must be a PTE member.
- Learning objective(s): Maximum of two learning objectives.
- Abstract: No more than 1,500 characters, including spaces. Include references.
- Abstract synopsis: No more than 350 characters, including spaces.
Each submission will be reviewed with focus on the following criteria:
- Topic is timely.
- Topic demonstrates relevance to occupation-based practice or occupational therapy.
- Topic demonstratives relevance to occupation-based practice or occupational therapy.
- Topic demonstrates consistency with available literature and evidence.
- There is a clear, reflective component identified.
- Learning objectives are appropriate and clearly stated.
- Reference are current and relevant.
- Proposal is coherent.
Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must be received by 12 a.m. midnight (Pacific Time) Thursday, January 31, 2019. All submissions will receive written feedback of their proposal. Those selected for presentation will be notified by February 21, 2019 and requested to accept/decline the invitation to present by February 28, 2019.
Please contact the PTE national office at email@example.com or (240) 292-1077 with any questions.