Congrats to AOTA Award Recipients!
Congratulations to all the 2020 AOTA Award Recipients! We certainly recognize a few that have supported us over the years...
- Virginia C. Stoffel- As Prior AOTA President she we worked with us on key joint projects, Non-Voting Board Member, 2000 AOTF Leadership Commendation Award Recipient, 2019 PTE Speed Mentoring Session Mentor
- Sharon A. Gutman- Planning Committee and Participant in first PGC-Mental Health
- Karen Atler- Intervention Research Grant Recipient
- Robin Newman- Planning Committee Member and Participant in first PGC-Mental Health
- Juleen Rodakowski- Intervention Research Grant Recipient, Chair of Planning Committee for PGC-Aging in Place
- Karen Jacobs- Development Council, PGC-Telehealth Participant, PTE Faculty Advisor (BU), AOTF partners with the MA OT Association and gives out a scholarship in her honor/name, Past AOTF Voting Board Member, Non-voting Board Member as Past AOTA President
- Elizabeth Pyatak- OTJR Associate Editor, 2020-21 State of the Science Symposium Speaker
- Juleen Rodakowski- OTJR Associate Editor, PTE Faculty Advisor (University of Pittsburgh)
- Anna Wallisch- Nedra Gillette Endowed Research Fellowship Awardee, PGC-Telehealth Participant
- Lauren Little- PGC-Telehealth Planning Committee; Intervention Research Grant Recipient, AOTF VIP Reception Mission Speaker
- Marjorie Vogeley – As Past MD OT Association President – worked with us to administer past MD OTA scholarship
As a stand-alone non-profit exclusively building OT evidence to improve practice and health, we rely on our volunteer partners and leaders from all areas of occupational therapy and the public to deliver the programs that make an impact.
Learn how to become a volunteer and more!