The AOTF Board of Directors seeks to recognize members who have made sustained and exemplary contributions in support of the Foundation's mission.
Retiring and incumbent members of the AOTF Board of Directors and other selected individuals.
- Send four (4) copies of a letter of nomination, summarizing individual's contributions as they relate to the purpose and criteria for selection of the Meritorious Service Award, to the AOTF office by the established deadline.
- Include as an addendum to the letter, a short paragraph of no more than 100 words to appear in professional publications citing the nominee's contributions.
- A hi-resolution photograph (300 dpi or greater).
- Send four (4) copies of the candidate's curriculum vitae to accompany the letter of nomination.
- Deadline for receipt of 2016 nominations for awards to be given at the AOTA 2016 Annual Conference and Exhibition is November 8, 2015.
- Address nominations to the Chair of the AOTF Awards of Recognition Committee at 4720 Montgomery Lane, Suite 202, Bethesda, MD 20814-3449 or you may email your nomination to Jeanne Cooper at JCooper@aotf.org.
Criteria for Selection
- Served at least two terms on the AOTF Board of Directors and provided leadership in an area essential to the Foundation's mission and growth.
- Completed all assigned and voluntary duties and responsibilities in a timely and commendable manner.
- Demonstrated sustained commitment to the Foundation's mission and has helped to assure a strong future.
- Documented contributions and service of a meritorious nature for the Foundation that are over and above the normal responsibilities of a member of the Board of Directors.