Established in 1979
The Board of Trustees of the American Occupational Therapy Foundation (AOTF) seeks to recognize the outstanding service of those external to the Foundation who have contributed significantly to the fulfillment of the Foundation's mission, goals and objectives.
- Any individual, agency, business or other institution.
- May not be a current voting member of the AOTF Board of Trustees.
Email nomination package to the Chair of the AOTF Awards and Recognition Committee in care of Jeanne Cooper, AOTF Awards Program Coordinator.
Deadline for receipt of 2017 nominations for awards to be given at the AOTA 2017 Annual Conference and Exhibition is September 18, 2016.
- a letter of nomination summarizing contributions as they relate to the purpose and criteria for selection of the Certificate of Appreciation.
- a short paragraph of no more than 100 words to appear in professional publications citing the nominee's contributions.
- the candidate's curriculum vitae (if appropriate) to accompany the letter of nomination.
- a hi-resolution (300 dpi or greater, jpg preferred) photograph.
Criteria for Selection
Demonstration of consistent and significant contributions to the American Occupational Therapy Foundation.
Contact Jeanne Cooper, AOTF Awards Program Coordinator.