The PTE Award for Excellence in Interchapter Collaboration has been established to honor and recognize Pi Theta Epsilon chapters who have exceeded in creating interchapter collaborations which support the PTE mission. Interchapter collaborations must have been organized and implemented by two or more chapters with the aim to increase knowledge, develop professional skills, and contribute to the advancement of the occupational therapy profession. Examples of interchapter collaborations include, but are not limited to, events, workshops, educational/scholarly papers, etc..
Applying chapters should submit one application which details the collaboration that occurred between February 1 of the previous year and January 31 of the current year. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis with an annual review beginning on January 31 each year. Applications must be submitted via email to the PTE National Office (email@example.com) by midnight local time January 31. Applications will be reviewed by the national PTE Executive Board. A description of the winning scholarly activity will be published in the Scroll & Pen and the winning chapters will be recognized at the PTE Annual Business Meeting.
- Greek names of chapters
- Universities of chapters
- One contact person per application and their telephone number and email address.
- Addresses of applying chapters
- Description of the collaboration.
- Description of the relationship between the collaboration and the mission of PTE.
- Statement of the goal and/or the outcome(s) of the collaboration as it relates to the goal/purpose.
- Summarize the collaboration, include both qualitative (e.g. quotes) and quantitative examples (e.g. survey responses) as appropriate.