About the Challenge - Deadline extended to November 30!
The St. Catherine Challenge is a student-led initiative to build the profession of occupational therapy though raising funds for research in support of the American Occupational Therapy Foundation's mission
Donations are used exclusively to fund and promote research into occupational therapy and thus advance the science of everyday living.
Matching funds may be available based on university location and donors.
Donations to the American Occupational Therapy Foundation are tax deductible.
How to Give:
- Donate online: Click on Donate and add "St. Catherine Challenge" and the name of your preferred institution in the Remarks section.
- Donate by mail: Make checks payable to AOTF and mail with Donation Form below to:
AOTF/St. Catherine Challenge
4720 Montgomery Lane, Suite 202
Bethesda, MD 20814
Monday to Friday (10:00 a.m. -- 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time)
- Schools join the challenge and submit the Pledge Form (below) by November 30, 2014.
- Schools that join the challenge will raise funds and submit them by March 6, 2015.
- Award announcements will be made during the AOTA Conference April 16-19, 2015, in Nashville, Tennessee.
St. Catherine Challenge Coordinators: