Established in 1989
The Board of Directors of the American Occupational Therapy Foundation (AOTF) seeks to recognize members who have made sustained and exemplary contributions in support of the Foundation's mission.
At least six (6) consecutive years of active membership on the Board of Directors and is retiring or in the process of retiring from active status on the Board.
- Send four (4) copies of a letter of nomination, summarizing individual's contributions as they relate to the purpose and criteria for selection of the Honorary Life Membership, to the AOTF office by the established deadline.
- Include as an addendum to the letter, a short paragraph of no more than 100 words to appear in professional publications citing the nominee's contributions.
- Send four (4) copies of the candidate's curriculum vitae to accompany the letter of nomination.
- Deadline for receipt of 2012 nominations for awards to be given at the AOTA 2012 Annual Conference and Exhibition is November 1, 2011.
- Address nominations to the Chair of the AOTF Awards of Recognition Committee at P.O. Box 31220, Bethesda, MD 20824-1220 or you may email your nomination to Jeanne Cooper at email@example.com .
Criteria for Selection
- Meets all the criteria for the Meritorious Service, having received it in the past, or will at the time of retirement from the Board.
- Provided service or developed projects and/or activities or otherwise contributed significantly to the future directions of the American Occupational Therapy Foundation.