Established in 1979
The Board of Directors of the American Occupational Therapy Foundation (AOTF) seeks to recognize the outstanding service of those external to the Foundation who have contributed significantly to the fulfillment of the Foundation's mission, goals and objectives.
- Any individual, agency, business or other institution.
- May not be a current voting member of the AOTF Board of Directors.
- Send four (4) copies of a letter of nomination, summarizing contributions as they relate to the purpose and criteria for selection of the Certificate of Appreciation, to the AOTF office by the established deadline.
- Include as an addendum to the letter, a short paragraph of no more than 100 words to appear in professional publications citing the nominee's contributions.
- Send four (4) copies of the candidate's curriculum vitae (if appropriate) to accompany the letter of nomination.
- A hi-resolution (300 dpi or greater) photograph.
- Deadline for receipt of 2014 nominations for awards to be given at the AOTA 2014 Annual Conference and Exhibition is October 1, 2013.
- Address nominations to the Chair of the AOTF Awards of Recognition Committee at 4720 Montgomery Lane, Suite 202, Bethesda, MD 20814-3449 or you may email your nomination to Jeanne Cooper at email@example.com.
Criteria for Selection
Demonstration of consistent and significant contributions to the American Occupational Therapy Foundation.